4 Likes

Maybe EZ-Tz Oven :grin: I like it.
Wdyt @krixt

1 Like

Any updates?

Any updates on this project?

Looks awesome!
Any release yet ?

Hey everyone. There is a release on github. It is locked to Florencenet as we are still making changes and improving the UI. We didn’t want anyone risking mainnet yet.

6 Likes

Can wait for this Krixt, thank you for the update.

1 Like

Would you implement the voting feature as well ?

The OP says you can:

Hello. Excited to start baking. What is the timeline for a public beta?

1 Like

You can download a release now from github. It’s locked to florencenet so you’ll need to get some test tokens from the faucet. If you want to use a ledger, I’ll be pushing some final fixes later this evening so there should be a new auto-release built.

1 Like

This product deserves a grant.

We got one at the start; that’s indeed how it even exists.

2 Likes

Hello, with the problems we may encounter with KILN, I wanted to know where you are in your development? It would be really great if we could have a second piece of software with GUIs for newbie bakers. Especially if this one is more stable than the previous one.

1 Like

You can download the latest release from github and start testing it out. It is hard-coded right now to the granadanet test network so you’ll need to use the faucet to get some test tokens and create a baker.

Incremental improvements are happening every week!

We are currently running on Hangzhounet and TZStats has added BakinBacon as a recognized baker software!

Come test with us!

When it will be safe to be used in mainnet? Can’t wait

How do you add test money from faucets?

All the instructions I’ve been able to find require running a node locally, and bakinbacon uses remote nodes?

Correct. There is no requirement to run your own local node when using BakinBacon. If you want to add test funds the hard way, you need to use the tezos-client tool to import a wallet from the faucet. Another way is to give me your testing tz1 and I’ll send you some funds.