As some of you already know, we are working to estimate the environmental footprint of the Tezos blockchain.
We are planning to publish a paper to emphase this differentiating factor for Tezos, which we believe could encourage large-scale adoption.
To make a scientific and quantitative report, we need detailed information to precisely calculate the carbon footprint of the Tezos protocol.
To do so, we need your help to participate in this survey about baking on Mainnet in 2020: Tezos environmental analysis
A few important points:
- It will take 5 to 10 min, not more
- We need to be precise if we want the paper to have some real impact, that’s why we ask that much. The more data we have, the stronger the analysis will be
- Data will be only used to run the carbon emissions analysis, and will be stored and antonymies in compliance with GDPR requirements
- If for any reason you are not willing to share some particular data, you can skip any question
- If you have any doubt or any question, please contact us.