May 2022 - Questions for the Tezos Foundation

Dear Tezos Community,

We’re happy to open the floor to new questions for the Tezos Foundation! Feel free to share your question here, and we’ll do our best to answer it shortly.

The most frequently asked questions will be added to our FAQ.

1 Like

I understand the Tezos Foundation keeps a portion of its assets in a stability fund of cash and other equities to continue financing proposals in volatile times to balance the value of the cryptocurrencies BTC and XTZ they hold.

Has TF considered managing a portion (even a small portion) of these funds using some of the existing DeFi primitives on Tezos like youves, kolibri, and/or liquidity baking? They have matured quite a bit over the last several months and have survived some more recent tests in the extreme volatility observed in past weeks. I would be curious to know if this is something that could be achieved within the regulatory framework TF operates under or if there are perceived legal obstacles to this kind of management.

2 Likes

Has TF considered managing a portion (even a small portion) of these funds using some of the existing DeFi primitives on Tezos like youves, kolibri, and/or liquidity baking?

I’d like @tezosfoundation give an answer to this question too.

Another question I want to get answer from @tezosfoundation is about the status about USDC integration, I know the decision is not to be made by @tezosfoundation, but it would be good to know what kind of communication and effort has been made by @tezosfoundation to make this happen sooner rather than later (or never ?) . Also is it possible to reach out Tether to bring USDT to Tezos first ? What about the lugh’s EURL token, what TF can help to improve the stablecoin and DeFi on Tezos ? This is a life or death question about the Tezos DeFi future.

1 Like

There is no new Questions round for June or July so I will ask here @tezosfoundation

Is it true that the Tezos Foundation asked Rubic to postpone the integration?

If thats not true then the Founder Rubic is spreading lies and you should deny that.

1 Like

Hello @tezosfoundation it seems you never answered the May 2022 AMA?

Will you make an AMA again?

One question that I would have is if the Foundation can step in and contact Coinmarketcap to correct the obvious wrong data that is being displayed? This seems like a crucial information and is wrong
https://twitter.com/KMehrabi/status/1622376001182515200
And thanks to @KevinMehrabi for the effort.