At Spruce, we’re building a product suite to manage all aspects of the data supply chain. Here’s the latest from our development efforts:
Rust VC/DID Library
We are currently working on a project called DIDKit: a cross-platform toolkit for using DIDs and VCs with our Rust libraries at the core.
- We have been able to utilize the core credential flows of Issue, Present, and Verify using DIDKit, currently supporting RSA and Ed25519 signature systems with more to come.
- We currently support did-key, but are starting work on support for did-tezos, did-btcr, did-web, and did-peer.
- We are helping to write tests for the DID Test Suite at the W3C DID Working Group.
Tezos DID Method
The Tezos DID Method makes a pragmatic trade-off between usability, security, and privacy, allowing any Tezos-based address to have a useful DID.
- Our current draft of the Tezos DID Method can be found here.
- We have been reviewing this with members of the Tezos ecosystem and members of the decentralized identity ecosystem to ensure usability, security, and privacy.
- We have started the implementation of the method.
- We intend to submit this as a Credentials Community Group work item with our partner TQ over the next few weeks.
- We are completing the integration of our Rust libraries into our native mobile applications through the Flutter cross-platform framework.
- We have begun scoping the cloud wallet and single-page app target aspects of Credible.
- We have begun work on Keylink, which links existing enterprise accounts to keypairs.
- We have a working MVP demonstration which uses Keycloak as the identity provider and Keylink as the relying party for signing with Ed25519 keys.
- Keys are stored in an encrypted SQLite database for the MVP, but we intend to integrate with cloud KMS systems such as Amazon KMS in the future.
- We intend to release Keylink open source as it matures.
If you would like to discuss how we would deploy the architecture described above for a specific use case, please take 30 seconds to leave us a message, and we will respond within 24 hours.
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on LinkedIn