- Name: Ivan Kwananda
- Email or contact method: firstname.lastname@example.org or telegram: @ivankwananda
- Geographic location: Surabaya, Indonesia
- Are you applying on behalf of a company, or as an individual: Individual
- If company, provide company name and website:
- Name of project or idea: Cross-Chain AMA in Indonesia Communities
- Detailed description of your project or idea and why you believe it deserves funding:
- This project will deliver 6 monthly AMA with another chains and communities. Through this initiative, we want to create opportunities to have cross-chain discussion in Indonesia communities. We can learn from each other and discuss about our blockchain ecosystem. We can also build friendship with other communities and introduce Tezos to many people.
- Suggestion chains: Cardano, Polkadot, Solana, Arbitrum, Near, Chainlink.
- In every AMA we will share about our ecosystem and our uniqueness (45 minutes) , but we will also hear other chains ecosystem and their uniqueness (45 minutes). We will end it with Q&A session (30 minutes). Duration for every AMA will be 2 hours long. We will also have giveaway winners for 3 best questions in every AMA.
What type of background or experience do you have and your team have in building out a project like this:
My name is Ivan Kwananda. I am a blockchain enthusiast and passionate in educating Indonesia people about blockchain. I am a community person and involved in so many communities. I am a member of Tezos Indonesia community and I want to help so many people to know about Tezos and its ecosystem. I am well connected with other chains communities too, so that I am confident to deliver this project well.
Social handles of project, if any: telegram: @ivankwananda, instagram: @ivankwananda, Twitter: @AssetIvan, LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivan-kwananda-0b425b54
Funding amount being requested (please make sure the DAO treasury can currently support it, suggested range is 500–20,000 tez depending on project requirements and value):
- Project Manager: 250 TEZ/month x 6 months = 1.500 TEZ
- Moderator: 50 TEZ/ AMA x 6 times = 300 TEZ
- Speaker: 100 TEZ/ AMA x 2 speakers x 6 times = 1.200 TEZ
- Zoom Subscription: 15 TEZ/month x 6 months = 90 TEZ
- Designer for Promotion: 50 TEZ x 6 times = 300 TEZ
- Video Editing Fees: 50 TEZ x 6 times = 300 TEZ
- Participant Giveaway: 10 TEZ x 3 winners x 6 AMAs = 180 TEZ
Total = 3870 TEZ
Tez address to be funded (please verify accuracy): tz1XC8aUHXBJ54oqg4BhkEGLZKV7CfmzZWjK
Proposed goals/GPIs to deliver for the requested funding (funding may be broken into two tranches, with final half distributed after some proven deliverables):
Goals: 1. To introduce Tezos’ ecosystem to other chains. 2. To learn about other chains & build friendship with other communities.
Milestones: 6 times AMA ~ 1 times every month with other chains. The event will be recorded and uploaded at YouTube https://www.youtube.com/@reviewcrypto2685