Rename the 'Agora' category to 'Agora Feature Requests'

• Rename ‘Agora’ to ‘Agora Feature Requests’.
  • Introduce a section where users can view their posts under review.
1 Like

How about Agora Feedback instead? That way it would include not just feature requests but also bug reports, UI/UX feedback, feedback on moderation, discussions about changes to the categories and forum settings, etc. Also, it’s shorter :slight_smile:

This is a current limitation of Discourse. But this should only happen for your first two posts because we’ve set the “approve post count” setting to 2.

I found this relevant topic on the Discourse Meta forum which discusses potential changes such as letting users edit and view pending posts (none of these have been implemented yet):

1 Like

Agora Feedback looks good

2 Likes

I agree. :grinning: Feedback is a more open scope that won’t inhibit commenting if people think it’s not exactly a ‘feature request’. After all, feature requests would come after ideas are refined in conversations.

I just renamed the Agora category to Agora Feedback and updated its description to:

A place to give feedback on Tezos Agora: feature requests, bug reports, UI/UX feedback, feedback on moderation, discussion about changes to the categories and forum settings, etc.

2 Likes