Survey: Stakeholder interests in public blockchains

Dear all,

I am an information systems student at the University of Zurich and currently writing my bachelor thesis on blockchain governance and interest alignment. Within this thesis, I work towards a framework about different stakeholder interests in public and permissionless blockchain projects and created a survey to evaluate this framework.

In this regard, if you are in any way involved in such public blockchain projects (e.g. investing, mining, developing service tools, …), I would very much appreciate your participation in that survey.

Survey Link: https://www.uzh.ch/zi/cl/umfragen/index.php/967815?lang=en

The survey takes no more than 10 minutes and is conducted anonymously. Should there be any questions or remarks, please do not hesitate to contact me. Also, feel free to share this link with others!

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Kind regards

Roman

Dear all,

thank you very much for your great support! The survey period has now ended.
For those of you who would like to have insight into the survey results and my bachelor thesis, I can provide the following option:

• AFTER 23rd of May 2021, send me a request to blockchain.governance.survey@gmail.com

• as this survey is also part of ongoing research, please make yourself identifiable (i.e., by sending the request with your company email address) and, please, treat these results confidential. For example, do not share these results publicly.

Please note that I cannot consider any requests that do not comply with these conditions.

Thanks again!

Best regards

Roman