Synthetic Exchange Project (SEXP)
I’m happy to announce that our team at Smart Contract Labs has been busy building a new decentralized synthetic assets exchange on Tezos. We are excited to grow the vibrant Tezos DApp ecosystem, alongside great apps like Dexter and Quipuswap. Our goal is to provide even more options for users who value decentralization and trustless trading experience.
As our first instrument we are going to release binary options for various crypto assets. We are aiming for a mainnet launch in Q1 2021.
The project is supported by a Tezos Foundation grant.
We are not finished building yet, but if you are interested in the technical details:
- we are using Harbinger for price feeds
- we are going to use the planned Kolibri stablecoin (kUSD)
- we are using Michelson for smart contracts
- we are using the FA2 standard for our token contracts
- the web app is going to work with all wallets that support Beacon
We are going to provide updates and answer questions in this thread.