Taking a look at the TF Vested Accounts and the recent surge of activity in them

Foundation Baker coins move into this address

tz1VTUCxmGQ5BfCdGLWPLdsKZuJFwoTkTbdR

then goes into this address

tz1bZswrc8Qo8SdSzzYVMMT4iPCWYKXMk3wH

which then is sent to exchanges

this address in particular which has seen a total of 50 million tezos to it just sold 150 thousand tezos in the past month or so. This is just 1 address used to dump Foundation coins. There are so many its hard to keep track. Last sales i have seen happen so far have happened in the last 24 hours with these wallets

3 Likes

Of course, they are dumping on us, no doubt about it. Why they mix the transactions? why? Stop being so naive guys. Those transactions that end up in exchanges, they are no coincidence.

1 Like

TezosRus, could you provide a list of links / addresses that trace the entire flow from TF to exchanges? I didn’t see where tz1VTUCxmGQ5BfCdGLWPLdsKZuJFwoTkTbdR got its money from TF.

The Tezos blockchain is simply a slush fund for TF- with non-existent community governance moderating their behavior, they do as they please to the detriment of the ecosystem and participants. It’s becoming increasing clear the community (who is in charge of governance) will permit any behavior from TF, and nothing is out of bounds. The community has abdicated its responsibility and abandoned the governance process. Where is the community in helping TF achieve its goals by using governance to take TF bakers offline? Where is the community in pushing protocol modification upgrades which accrue value to XTZ and increases network adoption? Where is the community being proactive in the onboarding of new ecosystem participants, by stewarding a governance process which makes XTZ a desirable investment?

Still no answer from TF … @murbard and the Tezos Foundation, Please respond to this thread and tell us what is the meaning of this account

1 Like

Lots of TEZ sold on Coinbase by TF.

@tezosfoundation @murbard

When it will stop? When you guys will stop dumping on us?

Now we have TWO sources of selling pressure, TF and Liquidity baking, you guys don’t care about the price at all? At least we need market makers! The least you could do with the money you dump on us. Is to hire some real market makers to support the price.

1 Like

Two more accounts i have just found which are also used as selling accounts for the TF Bakeries.

Transactions being withdrawn directly from Tezos Foundation Bakeries and then being sent to these end wallets before dumping on coinbase, huobi, binance and kraken

tz1bZswrc8Qo8SdSzzYVMMT4iPCWYKXMk3wH

tz1gxF3eJmTmPYhDd7YPAmJNfF7KGgiEKzg2

1 Like

Any further investigation or updates on this?

• And i would also like to ask about this address TzStats - Tezos Block Explorer by Blockwatch which is linked to TF bakers and Vested Accounts and is shown through its transactions that is directly sending to Huobi ,Gate ,Bitfinex and kraken a total sum of over 15 million tezos.*

Why don’t you provide a flow chart proving your accusation. When I look at this, it seems a complex web of transactions, I’m not interested in doing this ground work that supposedly, you have already done since you are making those claims with strong convictions.

Do you realize grants are paid also in tez? TF can send to the address of a project which will then sell on exchanges?