Tezos Agora Beta Feedback

This is mentioned as one of the features planned for the next release of Discourse.

See also this topic: Webauthn support - feature - Discourse Meta

1 Like

Riot icon in Be part of the conversation should link to the setup guide for the tzchat server or the login screen for it, rather than the regular Riot web client.

2 Likes

Discourse doesn’t let you edit posts? Or maybe you can’t edit posts before they are approved?

Yeah the latter. Current setting is 2 manual approvals before auto-approval

I just updated the Riot link to TzChat | Get started with TzChat.org and Riot. Let me know if that’s OK :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely a useful tool. Glad to be here. thank
PS night theme is awesome!

The overall styling used on Agora (especially for posts) might be a bit too subtle at times. This feedback is for Chrome on MacOS.

In particular I think the “bold” styling in a post is much too subtle. In my posts I’ve replaced bold with header3 but I would prefer to use bold if it stood out like it does on hackmd.

This text is in bold

this text is a header

2 Likes

Thanks for noting this.

@frabrunelle, what are some other styling/themes we could consider?

1 Like

I just added a bold font. It should stand out a lot more now :slight_smile:

1 Like

i added a post under discussion. when i submitted, i received alert that it was sent to Moderator. I cannot see the pending post though. Would like to see it while its pending and status.

ty :slight_smile:

This is not implemented in Discourse yet but it seems likely to be added at some point.

1 Like

Something that would be dope would be the ability to connect to a Tezos wallet and vote for proposals on site! so instead of doing tezos-cli, we can all use the amazing UI TezosAgora has!

:slight_smile: