TezosNotifierBot - Telegram & Medium bot for Tezos Blockchain - Telegram: Contact @TezosNotifierBot
2. Email or contact method:
3. Geographic location:
4. Are you applying on behalf of a company, or as an individual:
5. If company, provide company name and website:
Not a company
6. Name of project or idea:
Tezos Notifier Bot (Telegram: Contact @TezosNotifierBot) notifies users about transactions and other events in the Tezos blockchain.
7. Detailed description of your project or idea and why you believe it deserves funding:
I think everyone knows TezosNotifierBot, at least Bakers This is one of the most used community tool in Tezos Ecosystem - we have around 6,000 active users and 9,000 addresses in monitoring. All bakers are using TezosNotifier to monitor their addresses. Also, there are a lot of other functions in the bot making it super useful for any user - it is a kinda explorer in your pocket.
Unfortnetely, we don’t have any funding for past 2 years, but the bot still requires some support and improvements because TezosNotifier is a complex tool.
8. What type of background or experience do you have and your team have in building out a project like this:
This is the best monitoring bot in the crypto space build by our team
9. Social handles of project, if any:
- Telegram Bot: Telegram: Contact @TezosNotifierBot
- Twitter Bot: https://twitter.com/NotifierTezos
- Twitter Announcements: https://twitter.com/TezosNotifier
- Medium: Tezos Notifier Bot – Medium
- Github: https://github.com/tnb-dev/TezosNotifierBot
10. Funding amount being requested (please make sure the DAO treasury can currently support it, suggested range is 500–20,000 tez depending on project requirements and value):
- 1,000 - we will be happy to have at least this amount to pay infrastructure and support the bot, but we are always happy to receive more - this will motivate us to improve the bot, not only support.
11. Tez address to be funded (please verify accuracy):
12. Proposed goals/GPIs to deliver for the requested funding:
Infrastructure payments, ongoing support