Hello, my name is Maxim Beridev, I am 29 years old, and I live in Russia, Saint Petersburg. I am involved in game development for social networks.
Email or contact method: email@example.com
Russia, St. Petersburg
I am applying as an individual.
TezosJump - a platformer and game creation system with multiplayer mode in the browser. The main idea is to create game scenes from a set of assets in the catalog. You can place blocks with earth, sand, ice, magma, mud, and so on. In addition to blocks, you will have the ability to place various types of NPC, springboard platforms, moving platforms, customize the physical properties of any* asset, set up spikes/obstacles, place checkpoints, doors to transition to new scenes, and choose biomes.
Funding amount being requested: 5500 XTZ
Tez address to be funded: tz1VAoBJgepFbZqYseaLqhsCUgLMEVceoZZz
We have a ready technical video demonstration uploaded on YouTube.
Currently, the project is being worked on by two people, myself and my partner.
TezosJump will allow everyone to create their unique adventure.
Every game level created by you is an NFT. Creating and testing levels is free
minting is paid and will cost between 30 and 100 XTZ depending on the size of your scene.
The ability to play any of the levels on objkt.com.
Some exclusive assets will also be presented as NFTs.
Proposed goals/GPIs to deliver for the requested funding:
Stage-by-stage steps and action plan:
Game Level Editor and the Game Itself:
- Adding assets for various biomes.
- The ability to choose one of 10 characters.
- Adding a health-bar, checkpoints, doors to transition between scenes.
- Adding bots to the asset catalog. Bots will be presented as NPCs for conveying information from the level creator to the player or as NPC the player must defeat on the way to the finish.
- Some changes to the user interface.
- Adding Peer to Peer multiplayer.
- Leaderboard with player completion times for each level.
Timeline: 6 to 8 weeks.
- Creating an X.com account, attracting an audience through hashtags, posts demonstrating the construction mode, and gameplay. An advantage here is that every created game level is a unique creation.
- Creating a Discord community.
- Developing the main website page with an overview of all levels.
- Hosting a contest for the best game level with 10 prize positions.
- Timeline: 2 to 4 weeks.
If the application is approved, the funds will be allocated to the stages described above, as well as to sustain ourselves during the process to fully dedicate ourselves to this project.
Before and after creating social media accounts, project updates will be posted in this thread at least twice a week.
We are aware of the existence of Pepe DAO, and we will definitely create a Pepe frog as one of the playable characters.