If you have a question for the Tezos Foundation, please include below and we will do our best to answer in this week’s update coming out on Friday.
- What lessons has the TF learned from the last two years in operation?
- Which priorities that TF has set out have worked, and what has not worked?
- What do you believe has been the biggest failure of TF ?
- Are there any specific targets (annual/quarterly) that TF sets out to achieve that we can read about?
- How can TF be even more aggressive in driving Tezos adoption? Where do you see Tezos by the end of 2020, and where do you see it in the next 3-5 years?
(Would appreciate if you could be specific and not provide vague answers!)