Week of June 1 - Questions for The Tezos Foundation

If you have a question for the Tezos Foundation, please include below and we will do our best to answer in this week’s update coming out on Friday.

Here is a link to last week’s update.

1 Like

I want to ask if you provide the ICO fundraisers’ emails to a third-party.
See https://www.reddit.com/r/tezos/comments/gt82gr/tezos_class_action_settlement_email/

Can you provide update on the status with these grants that were given out in 2018:

1. Cornell University (Emin Gün Sirer): “to build protocols that can be added on Tezos”
  2. Clause.io to develop smart legal contract layer on Tezos
  3. Decet Consulting: "to build online developer certification resource for the Tezos network”

Why have all mentions of these above grants been removed from the TF website? For the sake of transparency, this information needs to be available on the website even if these grants were not successful.

1 Like

Clause wasn’t able to complete the project and returned it if I recall correctly. It would be good to hear about the others.

What entities has the TF given KYC information contributed by participants in the fundraiser?

Now that I’m receiving lawsuit spam to the email I provided, I want to know what information has been exposed, to whom it was given to, and how long the TF will hold personally identifiable information of contributors.